The Money & Matrimony Workshop is scheduled for May 4, 2018 at Petite Fete II in Philadelphia.
Here are 10 reasons why you need to be there:
- Expert Advice from Industry Professionals
- Randi Martin, Chief Event Planner @ Trilogy Event Design will help you to plan your fabulous wedding with tips to save your time, save your money, and save your sanity.
- Lateisha Johnson, Licensed Financial Coach and CEO @ Wealth & Wellness Network will give you the financial secrets to your happily ever after.
- Fabulous Money Management Tips for Your Wedding (plus the answer to "How much should I be spending on this?")
- Guidance for Combining and Protecting Assets
- Money-Saving Tips for Buying Your First Home
- Personalized Attention to Your Individual Questions/Challenges
- Mingle & Meet Other Engaged Couples
- Great Food from Chef Kwame Dennis
- Delicious Desserts from 4 Goodness Cake
- Awesome Giveaways from Park Lane Jewelry and MBJ Vacations
- Adult Beverages, Music, and FUN!
Tickets for this event are only on sale for a little while longer. Be sure to get yours TODAY @ https://moneyandmatrimony.eventbrite.com