Bridal shows offer a multitude of options to help you plan your wedding. The host venue and/or outside caterers will have food for you to sample. Bakeries will have slices of cake to taste. And many many wedding professionals will want to talk to you about their services. BE PREPARED!
Carry a tote bag. Sometimes you will get a bag at the show but other times, you'd wish you had one to collect all the materials and magazines you'll collect.
Take a friend. Your soon-to-be spouse may not want to go to this event with you, so take your mother or a friend to help you navigate the show, chat, and carry your bags.
Pre-print labels. Almost every table will have a signup form of some sort. To avoid writer's cramp, print out labels at home that include the standard information:
Most importantly, have fun!
Our Chief Event Planner, Randi Martin, will be the featured wedding planning expert on stage at the Bridal Event by Bouche Productions this fall
(Click the links below for advance tickets):
- September 25, 2016 Crowne Plaza Cherry Hill
- October 9, 2016 Scotland Run Golf Club
- October 16, 2016 Embassy Suites Newark
- October 23, 2016 Mendenhall Inn
- October 30, 2016 The Masonic Temple
- October 30, 2016 Downingtown Country Club
- November 6, 2016 Philmont Country Club
- November 13, 2016 La Massaria at Bella Vista
- November 20, 2016 Sheraton Bucks County
- December 4, 2016 Blue Bell Country Club