Just a few tips to help you plan and enjoy your destination wedding
- Meet with your hired professionals before your wedding day so you know who and what you are getting OR have a local wedding planner handle the details and let him/her meet with the professionals in person.
- Hire professionals you really trust based on their reputation (read reviews), quality of work, and your chemistry over the phone.
- Take a photographer from your hometown with you. It will make it easier for you to contact them after the wedding to get your photos and albums.
- Work with a travel agent to lock in the rates well in advance.
- Wait until you get there to shop for welcome bag items and hotel room goodies.
- Give your guests a welcome letter, itinerary, and map of the area.
For further assistance, feel free to contact Trilogy Event Design to speak with a wedding planner or travel agent.
phone - 800-941-2770 or email - email@example.com