Last summer, we decided to keep our Sunday afternoons open for wedding planning questions from brides & grooms everywhere... BUT…
The Money & Matrimony Workshop is scheduled for May 4, 2018 at Petite Fete II in Philadelphia.
Here are 10 reasons why you need to be there:
- Expert Advice from Industry Professionals
- Randi Martin, Chief Event Planner @ Trilogy Event Design will help you to plan your fabulous wedding with tips to save your time, save your money, and save your sanity.
- Lateisha Johnson, Licensed Financial Coach and CEO @ Wealth & Wellness Network will give you the financial secrets to your happily ever after.
- Fabulous Money Management Tips for Your Wedding (plus the answer to "How much should I be spending on this?")
- Guidance for Combining and Protecting Assets
- Money-Saving Tips for Buying Your First Home
- Personalized Attention to Your Individual Questions/Challenges
- Mingle & Meet Other Engaged Couples
- Great Food from Chef Kwame Dennis
- Delicious Desserts from 4 Goodness Cake
- Awesome Giveaways from Park Lane Jewelry and MBJ Vacations
- Adult Beverages, Music, and FUN!
Tickets for this event are only on sale for a little while longer. Be sure to get yours TODAY @ https://moneyandmatrimony.eventbrite.com
"Knowing your numbers will eliminate the stress of overspending and operating out of a sense of scarcity."
We love making our clients happy! Kathy was anxious about her event in the days leading up to it but we took very good care of her... as we always do.
Thank you, Kathy, for including Trilogy Event Design in your celebration plans.
While it seems like there's constantly a new feature to add to your wedding like the recent trends of photo booths and candy buffets, there's an aspect of weddings that has consistently remained important. We're talking about the transportation!
Ever since our bridal show season ended in the beginning of May, we have been keeping our Sunday afternoons open for wedding planning questions from brides & grooms everywhere. You can join us every Sunday @ 2pm on our Facebook page to have your specific questions answered LIVE. If you miss an episode, you can watch the recordings on Facebook or YouTube.
So far, we have included topics like:
- Guest list
- Children at the wedding
- Seating arrangements
- Choosing wedding professionals
- Wedding expenses
- Planning the wedding budget
- And more!
Please mark your calendar to join us for the next LIVE Wedding Planning Q&A Session on Sunday @ 2pm.